- StencilPro Orange™
- Lower cost with improved properties - NO compromises
- New sizes from 3" x 4" to 11" x 17"
- 110 tpi (Threads Per Inch)
- Average thickness - .135 mm/.0053 inches
- Anti-halation (spreading of light) for improved definition and resolution
- Finer line detail
- Faster drying time
- Less affected by humidity
- Reduced tackiness - sheets less likely to stick together
- Compatible with water and solvent based inks/paints*
- 2 year shelf life without any special storage at room temperature in original packaging
|Minimum Dot/Line size:||309 microns/.012 inches/83 dpi/.88 point|
|Typical:||24 (22 to 27 dpi)|
|Threads Per Inch(tpi)||110|
|Weave||PW (Plain Weave)|
|Mesh Opening µm/inch||149/.006|
|Thread Diameter Nominal µm/inch||80/.003|
|Open Area %||40.9|
|Mesh Thickness µm/inch||135/.005|
|Theoretical Ink Volume cm3 /m2||55.2|
|Weight of Mesh g/m2||64|
- Light Reactivity:
- Reactive from 310nm to 470nm
- Peak reaction from ~360-380nm
- 44-46% solids content for:
- Quicker drying
- More durable stencil
- Better mesh bridging reducing staircasing and producing sharper printed edges
- More durable stencil for water and solvent based inks/paints
- Improved wet strength
- Reduced halation properties for:**
- Finer details
- Thorough exposure even under weak lights
*We recommend testing a small piece of StencilPro Orange with your medium to verify compatibility.
**Maximum detail can only be achieved using high quality original, proper exposure time (finer lines may require reduced exposure times) and washout using a sprayer (garden hose).
StencilPro Orange™ contains NO PHTHATATE or Di-Butyl Plithalaie (DBP).
Made in the USA - 100% manufactured in the USA from materials sourced in the USA and Switzerland.